How To Apply A Static Cling Sticker/Decal
Static cling stickers/decals are great because they don't use any adhesive and can be easily removed without residue. Instead, they use natural static to adhere to just about any smooth surface. You can even move them and reposition them somewhere else if you wish.
Applying a static cling sticker to a window:
- These stickers are designed to go on the inside of your window, facing outwards.
- Clean the surface of the window that you will be applying your sticker to thoroughly. Be sure to remove any grease or dust or your sticker may not adhere to the window properly.
- Peel your sticker away from the backing paper.
- Position the sticker and gently press onto the window.
- Once your sticker is in position, you can push out any trapped air working from the centre to the edges.
- If you're not happy with the position of your sticker you can gently remove it and start again.